Are you looking for something to do this summer? Check out this awesome list of summertime activities and events happening in Chicago!
1.North Ave. Beach: There are Volleyball courts, kayak rentals, and water sport rentals. This beach is normally very active!
2. Oakwood Beach: Located on the Southside. There are outdoor festivals and concerts!
3. Montrose Beach: Bring your pup! There is a fenced in area just for the little guy to run around! There is also an area for beach volleyball!
1.Green River Bar: This rooftop bar is located at 259 E. Erie, 18th Floor, Chicago. Click on the link for the menu! Bonus- Awesome view of Lake Michigan.
2.Fountainhead: This bar is located at 1970 W. Montrose Avenue, Chicago. They have also recently opened up a market that sales hand-crafted sandwiches, beer, cider, whiskys, and wine. Clink the link for their menu!
3.Drumbar: Located on the Magnificent Mile at 201 E. Delaware Place. It boasts a very intimate and sophisticated atmosphere, serving; whiskys, cognacs, scotches, and bourbons. Dress code is enforced but so worth it!
- The Birds (July 19) @ Griffin Theater
- Wicker Park Fest (July23-24) @Wicker Park
- Chicago Hot Sauce Fest (July23-24) @Brands Park
- Drake (July 26) @ the United Center
- Lollapalooza (July29-31) @Grant Park (The city’s largest music festival)
Whatever you decide to do this summer, have fun and be safe!
Photo credit (1st picture) chicagotribune.com
Photo credit (2nd picture) globalexist.wordpress.com
Photo credit (3rd picture) chicagoraffaello.com
Photo credit (4th picture) vogue.com